Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Marketing of NMF products
2. Perform all loan processes.
3. Provide very good Client Relationship Management.
4. Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Education and Experience:
1. Diploma in Business Administration, or finance or Microfinance.
2. A good track record of customer relationship management is an added advantage.
3. Minimum of 1-year experience Credit is preferred.
1. High level of honesty, integrity and accountability.
2. Ability to achieve results while working independently with little supervision.
3. Ability to embrace digital business processes and transactions.
4. Ability to learn, unlearn and re-learn while practising change and innovation.
5. Ability to work and live with economically active rural poor communities.
Interested candidates must submit:
1. Application letter with their CV.
2. Scanned copies of academic documents.
3. Contacts (email & phone) of three referees. To; Human Resource Manager strictly by email: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 20th December 2022. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.