12th November 2021
JOB ADVERT: AGRIBUSINESS CREDIT OFFICERS (2)
Nile Micro Finance (U) Limited – NMF is a non – deposit taking micro finance institution licensed by Uganda Microfinance Regulatory Authority (UMRA) and it’s a member of Association of Microfinance Institutions of Uganda (AMFIU). Its main business is provision financial services to small and medium enterprises. Its Head Office is located on plot 45 Go-down road in Arua City. In an effort to promote and scale up agriculture portfolio, NMF is looking for persons to fill the position of Agribusiness Credit Officers (2 positions).
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Marketing of NMF products
2. Promote Agriculture Value chain financing.
3. Perform all loan processes.
4. Provide extension services to our agriculture clients.
5. Provide very good Client Relationship Management.
6. Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Education and Experience:
1. Diploma in General Agriculture.
2. Fresh graduates are preferred (Experience is not necessary).
1. High level of honesty, integrity and accountability.
2. Ability to achieve results while working independently with little supervision.
3. Ability to embrace digital business processes and transactions.
4. Ability to learn, unlearn and re-learn while practicing change and innovation.
5. Ability to work and live with economically active rural poor communities.
Interested candidates must submit:
1. Application letter with their CV.
2. Scanned copies of academic documents.
3. Contacts (email & phone) of three referees.
To; Human Resource Manager STRICTLY by email: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 19th November 2021. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.